Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
In order to register for our programs you will need to create an account for you and your family.
To create an account:
1. Navigate to your Sports Illustrated Play league’s website.
2. In the upper-right corner, click Login.
3. Click Create an Account.
4. Fill in form as required.
5. Once complete, click Create User.
6. Fill in form as required.
7. Once complete, click +Create Account.
Consult the Family Administrator Guide for Assistance
1. Is ENLL the correct league for you?
To play in our league you must live or attend school within its boundaries. These are: North of Rte. 20; south of I-90; East of the Fox River, and West of Rte 59. We serve almost everyone with zip code 60120, but also some with zips 60192 and 60107.
Use the Little League "League Finder" tool: http://www.littleleague.org/LeagueFinder.htm.
If you moved out of our area but have played with us before you can continue to play with ENLL, but you must obtain a waiver. Contact the Player Agent for information.
2. What is my child's League Age?
A child’s baseball league age for the 2019 Baseball season is determined by their age on August 31st 2019.
Little League Baseball 2019 Age Chart
A player’s softball league age for the 2018 Softball season is determined by their age on December 31st, 2018.
Little League Softball 2019 Age Chart
Little League Online provides a League Age Calculator, can be used to determine your Child's "League Age".
Little League "League Age Calculator"
For Fall Ball, players should play at the level of their 2020 league age.
3. What program/division should I choose?
Consult the "Programs" page under League Information for descriptions and age ranges for the programs. If you wish your child to play in a division that does not match his/her suggested league age range, please contact the Player Agent or the Division VP before registration. If you have a question about the most appropriate division for your child please contact the Player Agent or the VP for the Division(s).
4. When and where do I register?
Online Registration for the Spring season opens in December or January of the preceding year (e.g., January for Spring 2019). Registration closes in early March for Minor-Junior teams and a few weeks later for Tball, Instructional, and Senior teams. Join our email list to receive email notifications of registration or check our webpage and Facebook pages.
• Register online at www.elginnational.com
• Walk in registrations are held in February and March at the Elgin Academy. Check our website (www.elginnational.com) and our Facebook page for updates.
• By Mail: download a registration form, a medical release form, and a model release form from the website. Mail to ENLL, PO Box 1038, Elgin, IL 60120 with a check made out to ENLL.
Online registrations after the last Walk In registration are subject to an additional fee ($25). Please plan to register as early as possible. We make final decisions about numbers of teams in early March after regular registration has ended. Team drafts are also held in March (mid April for T-ball and Instructional). Late registrants will only be accepted if there is a spot open on an already formed team. For late registrants there is no guarantee that you will be returned to your former team. Talking to or emailing a coach, a VP, or the player agent stating intent to play does NOT constitute registration. You must register online, or fill out a registration form, a medical release form, and make payment. The forms are available on our website (www.elginnational.com) and at the in-person registrations.
5. Is there a family discount?
If you have 3 or more kids registering you will pay for the two most expensive and get the 3rd and 4th free. But the website cannot calculate this automatically. Please register all of your kids, don’t make a payment, then send an email to email@example.com to let us know and we will manually adjust the account.
6. Required documentation
Players new to the league should bring a copy of the birth certificate and proof of address or school attendance in our area toone of the in-person registration events.
7. Uniform Size
Shirt: Choose the T-shirt size you would buy in a store. check last year's shirt to see if you need to move up. We usually have samples at the in-person registrations if you are unsure. Shirt size and name spelling will be confirmed with you by the team manager prior to the order. Replacement shirts will incur a fee. Youth sizes are approximately XS(~2-4); S (6-8); M (10-12); L (14-16).
Socks: these are unisex adult size socks. An approximate shoe size comparison is: Small (Youth size 3Y-5Y; Woman's 4-6); Medium (Youth 5Y-7Y; women's 6-10; Men's 6-8); Large (Women's 10-13; Men's 8-12).
8. How to pay for a registration
9. How to Cancel a Registration
This cannot be done from your account. You must contact the Player Agent (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel a registration.
If your registration was automatically cancelled due to lack of payment, DO NOT RE-REGISTER. If you are still interested in playing, contact the Player Agent to re-institute your registration and arrange for payment.
10. Refund Policy
The Elgin National Little League policy for Player Fee Refunds is as follows:
• If the player withdraws after the draft, but before a uniform is ordered, a 100% Refund will be allowed.
• If the player withdraws after the uniform is ordered, but before opening day, the refund will be 100% minus the cost of the uniform (~$30).
• If a player quits after opening day for their division, NO Refund will be allowed.
• If a player is unable to play due to a medical reason and there is a written document from a doctor supporting a medical issue that prevents the player from participating, then the player will receive a prorated refund.